Five Must-Have Amenities in a Vacation Rental ~ Join Southern
When choosing amenities for your vacation rental, it can be hard to know where to start. Fortunately, when you join our vacation rental management program, our team provides you with a list of “must-haves” that will make each guest’s experience memorable. The amenities in your property can make or break a guest’s experience, and will even mean the difference between a one-time guest and a long-time guest. Here are five of the must-have amenities you should have in your vacation rental:
- Free WiFi – These days, guests expect to have free wireless internet in their rental. The faster it is, the better, too. Now more than ever, remote workers are coming to the beach and need to be able to stay connected.
- Smart TVs – If you can spring for a Smart TV as one of the amenities in your rental, we recommend it! Guests will appreciate having something other than basic cable to watch while they enjoy the comforts of your property.
- Coffee maker – Believe it or not, coffee makers are an often asked-about amenity in vacation rentals. Giving guests the opportunity to make coffee in the mornings will be greatly appreciated. Need help knowing what kind of coffee maker to purchase? Most owners opt for a standard drip coffee maker or Keurig machine.
- Washer and dryer – Since daily maid service is not offered in most vacation rentals, guests expect to be able to keep their clothes and towels clean on vacation. You don’t need to have the fanciest washer and dryer, but simply having a good working set in your property will go a long way with a guest.
- Grill – If you can supply your home with a grill (gas, charcoal, or electric), then you’re sure to have a happy guest. Especially during COVID, guests are looking more for opportunities to cook at home rather than go out to eat. A grill plus a great range of kitchen appliances will ensure a guest can have the culinary experience they’re looking for on vacation.
Looking for more ways we can help you net more? Contact us today to learn about the Southern difference.