Are There Benefits to Being Listed on OTAs?

Benefits to Being Listed on Third-Party Sites ~ Join Southern

If you’re a new property owner, you may be wondering if you should join a vacation rental management program or simply list your property yourself. How hard can it be, right? There are numerous benefits to working with a property manager – worry-free management, a point of contact, and in-house accounting and marketing – there are also benefits to being listed on third-party sites, or online travel agency (OTA). Fortunately, with Southern, you don’t have to choose which avenue to go down!

Vacation Condo in Pensacola Beach, Florida

As part of our vacation rental management program, we advertise your property on one of the major third-party sites: Vrbo, Airbnb, or Booking.com. There are numerous benefits to being listed on a third-party site; one of them is the “Billboard Effect.” By advertising your property on a third-party site as well as SouthernResorts.com, this ensures your property is seen by more potential guests. Not to mention, since our accounts are integrated into our software, our content, rates, and calendars sync seamlessly. Each platform comes with an account manager to help us¬†optimize for conversions in addition to offer support on an as-needed basis. We meet with our account managers monthly to discuss the health of our listings along with multiple additional touchpoints throughout the month.

Meanwhile, Southern’s internal team works hard to optimize listings, highlight the best features of your property, and increase ranking metrics. We also have a dedicated portion of our Brand Ambassador team who works specifically with guests who book these listings. However, on average about 30% of our revenue comes from these third-party sites, while the remaining 70% comes from our main website SouthernResorts.com.

Learn what we can do for you! Contact us today to speak with our team about joining a local leader in vacation rental management.

2020-03-31T21:46:28+00:00