Deep Cleans in Vacation Rentals ~ Join Southern
Have you ever heard the term “deep cleans” as they apply to vacation rentals? A deep clean in a vacation rental is no different than a deep clean of your home (we hope!) – deep cleans in vacation rentals refer to a thorough top-to-bottom cleaning of every single surface in our vacation rental properties. Most companies offer one annual deep clean for each property – this could take anywhere from 6-8 hours, depending on the size of the property, and will need to be done on a day that the property is not going to be occupied. Deep cleans are useful for cleaning up anything that gets overlooked during a standard departure clean, but getting in the nooks and crannies of your property once a year may not be sufficient enough.
Our approach at Southern is a little different! Instead of the yearly deep clean, we offer two complimentary refresh cleans as part of our vacation rental management program. These cleans occur seasonally, allowing us to keep up with the cleanliness of your property. We perform one refresh clean in the Spring (March 1 – April 30) and another one in the Winter (September 15 – December 15). The refresh cleans include:
- Heavy Dusting – Wipe down all pictures, lamps, and decorative items.
- Trim/Windows – Wipe down all baseboards, trim, doors and walls. Wipe down all windows and window sills.
- Appliances – Pull out and wipe downall appliances and clean under/ behind. Clean toasters, blenders, etc. on counter. Clean hot water heater and pan.
- Electronics – Dust/wipe down all TVs, DVDs, etc. Clean behind all electronics.
- Furniture – Pull out furniture and clean under beds, behind couches.
The proof is in our reviews – we’re proud to average a 4/5 star cleanliness rating throughout our properties! This is evident in the attention to detail of our cleaners and our Complimentary Refresh Clean Program.
Is your management company still offering deep cleans in vacation rentals instead of complimentary refresh cleans? Contact us today to discover to the Southern difference!